Pricing & Deposit...
Pricing options for training sessions at Artistic School of Taxidermy
are as follows:
are as follows:
- Tuition cost is $300 per day.
- Meals and Lodging $50 per day.
- When paying with a credit/debit card there will be a 3% fee assessed.
- Students can book from 2 to 28 days of instructional training.
- Veterans may not customize the course and are required to attend the full 28 days of training to receive the gi bill®.
- should GI bill recipients decide to remain on site during their training, they will be charged $50 per day for housing and meals.
- Training exceeding 10 days or more in duration will have a two day intermission (non-instructional days) after seven days of training. For example, if you book for 14 days, you will have 7 instructional days followed by two non-instructional days followed by 7 more days of training.
- Non-instructional days or non-instructional students(usually a spouse) runs $75 per day.
- 20% deposit is required to hold your dates. Multiply number of days x $350.00 per day x 20%(.20) = $ deposit For example: if you book for 10 days x $350.00 x (.20) = $700.00 deposit.
- If unforeseen circumstances require canceling your training dates, your deposit will be carried over to another time period (good for one year from date of deposit).
- You are responsible for all costs associated with your mount(s). I do have limited specimens on hand "For Sale", or I can obtain just about anything you desire to mount(excluding illegal specimens).
- Please let me know what you’re interested in mounting so I can make sure to have the appropriate materials on-hand to complete your project(s).
- Students may wish to bring customer’s pieces to help offset the cost of training.