Pricing & Deposit...
Pricing options for training sessions at Artistic School of Taxidermy
are as follows:
are as follows:
- Tuition cost is $300 per day.
- Meals and Lodging $50 per day.
- When paying with a credit/debit card there will be a 3.7% fee assessed.
- Students can book from 2 to 28 days of instructional training.
- Training is structured around a 5 day teaching duration, then a two day intermission (non-instructional days), then a repeat of 5 days on, 2 days off.
- Non-instructional days or non-instructional students(usually a spouse) runs $75 per day.
- 20% deposit is required to hold your dates and deposits are non refundable. Multiply number of days x $350.00 per day x 20%(.20) = $ deposit For example: if you book for 10 days x $350.00 +2 days x $75.00 = $3650.00 x (.20) = $730.00 deposit.
- If unforeseen circumstances require canceling your training dates, your deposit will be carried over to another time period (good for one year from date of deposit. Second cancellation will terminate agreement).
- Transportation to and from the Lewiston, Pullman or Missoula airport ($75 each way) may be prearranged.
- You are responsible for all costs associated with your mount(s). Specimens can be obtained for mounting as long as they are legal in your state. I can obtain just about anything you desire to mount (excluding illegal specimens).
- Please let me know what you’re interested in mounting so i can make sure to have the appropriate materials on-hand to complete your project(s).
- Students may wish to bring customer’s pieces to help offset the cost of training. Please make sure harvest info accompanies your specimens .